Omran is a design/build, engineering studies, transportation and mining holding group and is committed to delivering quality services to our clients while adhering to the environmental regulations and business practices. As a specialist firm, it is committed to the protection of health and environment and is determined to minimize any adverse impacts as a result of its activities. Protecting our shared environment is of fundamental importance to us, as it is to our employees, customers, and other stakeholders. To support this common goal, we will:
- Comply with applicable local, state, and federal environmental regulations.
- Continually improve the environmental performance of our products and processes.
- Protect the health and safety of our employees and surrounding communities and ecosystems.
- Use natural resources, including raw materials, energy, and water, as efficiently as possible.
We will work to achieve these commitments by:
- Requiring environmental awareness training of all our employees and more specific environmental training where appropriate.
- Evaluating products and processes from the point of view of chemical risk, dedicating ourselves to finding better alternatives based on preventing pollution in the first place.
- Considering the risks of our raw materials and products at all stages of our product